We protect your privacy. We share only that data required in the ordinary course of business, including information necessary for marketing and merchandising efforts, improvement of your customer experience, and other data as described in this Policy.
What Personal Information do you Collect?
If you visit our website and browse or download information, we may automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct internet traffic to you and generate data used in management of the website;
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited the website.
The information that we automatically collect or store is used to improve our content and web services to help us to understand how people are using our website. This information does not identify you personally and is gathered for website statistics used to analyze and manage our website.
If you choose to provide us with your personal information (information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household) through live chat, forums, testimonials, reviews, feedback forms, or other means, you consent to the collection, use, and storage of your personal information. This information allows us to provide you with a customer experiences tailored to your needs. Any private information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided and will not be shared or sold with another entity except under the specific conditions and circumstances provided in this policy.
Does Ecentria Sell Personal Information?
No, we do not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, your personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Under the following circumstances, and as permitted by law, we may be required to share your personal information:
- We provide information as needed to satisfy any legal obligations, including responding to any subpoenas, court orders, legal process, enforceable governmental requests, legal claims or to comply with any applicable laws or regulations. We reserve the right to share your personal information to exercise any legal rights or to defend against any legal claims.
- We share information as may be required to further law enforcement investigations, to prevent illegal activity and to assist in taking action against illegal activity.
- We share information, as permitted by law, to preserve the reputation and integrity of Ecentria, to prevent any harm to rights or property of our customers or to address any issues arising out of or related to fraud.
- If Ecentria is acquired by or merges with any other company or entity, your personal information may be transferred to any parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or successors.
- We may share information to address security, technical or customer service issues or enforce any policies or terms and conditions of our website.
- We may provide your information to our trusted service providers who work under confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements or assist with our business operations. Such companies may support our effective and innovative marketing techniques. These service providers have agreed not to retain, use or disclose your information for any purpose other than the specific purpose of performing the services for Ecentria.
- We may use personal information to provide you with important marketing or promotional notices and to improve our marketing efforts or website design.
Do you Maintain a Database?
How do I Consent to Ecentria's Policies?
By visiting our website and browsing or downloading material you give consent to the implementation of the policies set forth herein. You may revoke this consent in the manners set forth in this policy.
What if I live in a State with a Right to Opt Out?
We do not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, your personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration. Therefore, there is no need for an Opt Out function under applicable state laws.
What if I live in a state with a Right to Know?
What If I Live in a State with a Right to Delete?
Under certain circumstances we will not be able to comply with your request to delete your personal information immediately, or at all, for the following reasons:
- It is not a qualified request because there is no applicable law or regulation requiring or allowing for the deletion of the information that you have provided;
- We need to maintain the information in order to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected;
- We must maintain the information to provide a good or service you requested;
- The information is necessary for our ongoing business relationship with you;
- The information is needed for us to otherwise perform the agreement between us;
- We must retain the information to satisfy a legal or regulatory obligation;
- We require the information to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- We need the information to prosecute those responsible for unlawful activity or to otherwise respond to legal claims, actions or activities;
- We must maintain the information in order to debug and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; or
- We solely use the information internally for lawful and compatible purposes within the business relationship and context for which you provided it to us.
Do you Collect or Sell Personal Information of Children?
We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of 18 years old. To the extent personal information about a minor is provided by a parent or guardian, we do not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, that personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Is any Information Provided Automatically?
When you visit the Ecentria website, we may receive information about your visit automatically through data collection tools and methodologies used in the ordinary course of business. These tools enhance the quality of our service and provide you with a user-friendly experience. Please refer to the “What Personal Information Do You Collect” for further information regarding information that we automatically collect.
What if I am referred to another Site or Service?
We may provide links to sites or services for Ecentria affiliates (USIQ, Inc. OpticsPlanet, Inc. or CampSaver, LLC) or otherwise outside of the Ecentria site for your reference or use. We may not have any affiliation with these sites or services, and you should review the privacy policies associated with these sites or services.
Is this Policy Subject to Change?
Where are Your Other Policies?
Please refer to the applicable brand or company website for policies related to Credit Data, the Ordering Process, and other relevant Customer Service policies.
We updated this policy on 8/6/2020